Project #1: Trinity Vest
I finished the body up to the point where one casts off for the armholes. I did that, put the 2 front halves on waste yarn, and just started a few rows on the back.
Goal: While I would like to say that I could get the back finished, I think that's a pretty optimistic plan, seeing as I've got 103 lace kits to get in the mail between now and Saturday. I'll just plan on working as much of the back as I can get finished, and maybe with some car time on Friday and Sunday, I'll be further along than I thought.
PROJECT #2: Jackson Square Socks
Zipping right along on these now that I finally figured out what I wanted to do with the design. I have finished the cable pattern on the leg, did a short-row garter stitch heel, as I'm trying to be sure I've got enough yarn for larger sizes too, and I'm almost done the foot.
Goal: I've got some doctor appointment time this week, so I know I can get this sock off the needles. I'd like to try to get the charts and written instructions finished up, so the extra yarn can go off to Danielle to be test-knit, and then get the second of these socks on my needles to finish up the samples for Nancy.
All for now.....