I finished up the first 4 oz of the BFL combo spin I'm doing. Those singles are resting, and I started the next 4 oz. No specific goal on this, but I'd like to get some spinning done at some point this week. (How's that for vague?)
For my current Sekret Design Project, I'm about 20% of the way into the sample and that's my priority for this week. I'd like to get another 20% minimum knit up on this. The finished sample is due in early July. I am really happy with how the pattern is knitting up with the combination of the yarn and the colorway and the stitch pattern. I think it'll be a great project once I'm done.
I did get the sample socks for the sock club finished up. Those are also at test knitters, and should be ready to go soon. (While it is not for a sock club I'm hosting, the pattern will be available for both club members and the general public at the same time, so look for that in June.)
I have moved the fall collection hat to "easy knit" status, meaning I'm not likely to work on it except in the car or in situations I don't need to concentrate much. It's a nice, relaxing, easy knit, so I'm saving it for those times.
In the interim, then, since I've finished all the other socks I had in the queue, I've cast on for the fall collection socks. For these, I'm using a great neutral colorway from The Woolen Rabbit, on Kim's workhorse Harmony Sock Yarn. I just started these, so I'm basically only through the ribbing and the first few rows of the chart. These will be my take-a-break project when I need a break from the bigger Sekret Knitting Project.
All for now.....