This week's 10 on Tuesday theme is Things I"m Looking Forward To in May.
1. This one's easy: A mini-vacation to Moab! D and I and a couple of friends are going to Moab for a long weekend. D and his buddy are planning on dirt-biking. I'm planning on being a slug! :)
2. Gardening weather: I think maybe one more round of cold temps this week at night for a couple of days and then it'll be officially planting time for the veggies.
3. Front yard beautification project: I picked up a handful of nice terra cotta-type pots over the winter, so I'm anxious to get some things planted in those to finish off one of the spaces in our newly landscaped (last fall) front yard.
4. Classes: Not one, but two classes that I'm teaching at the LYS, which are always fun for me.
5. Patterns: I should have at least a couple of new patterns that'll be released in May.
6. Cooking on the grill: We normally cook at least a few times a week on the grill year-round, but now that it's warming up, we wind up cooking out a LOT. We have a gorgeous mountain view off our deck with some comfy chairs, and there's nothing better than having a glass of wine on a warm-ish evening while the grill heats up.
7. New Things: Looking forward to having a new online shop format ready to go, plus a new shop blog.
8. Planning ahead: I actually like planning and making lists. I've got a trip to plan to DFW in June for a weekend - it'll be a whirlwind tour, but hopefully I'll have some time to get together with some friends there too!
9. Spinning: I'm looking forward to a new 2IBH club, even though I haven't been spinning much. I'm hoping to find my mojo for that again before the Tour de Fleece starts up in July this year.
10. Longer Days: I get up really early and it's so nice this time of year to have it starting to get light even at 5:30 a.m. Also nice to have what feels like an extra hour after dinner to do things outside. I like the longer days, even if it means the heat is coming!
All for now......