1. I worked at my day job both Sunday and Monday. Blech. (And grumbled to myself about that a lot.)
2. D and I went to a nice cookout with some friends on Sunday afternoon.
3. I got a lot of knitting done.
4. I spent several hours dyeing, got some custom orders done and I'm in the home stretch on two wholesale orders as well.
5. I blocked out some "me" time on Saturday and went for a run - Monday as well.
6. Saturday, I finished putting together the center of the quilt I've been working on (more on that tomorrow).
7. I planted pretty annuals in the windowboxes and ceramic planters out front.
8. Baked a pie (something I never ever do!).
9. Started a great new book by a favorite author.
10. Found a brand-new iced tea for the summer I'm now addicted to (watermelon/mint!)
All for now......