I think Carole must have picked this week's 10 on Tuesday with me in mind. I am a crazy-level introvert, so I'm alone A LOT.
1. Knit. Yeah, I know. Obvious, but there it is.
2. Spin. Ditto.
3. Sew. Also ditto (hm....see a theme here?).
4. Running: I know a lot of folks like the social aspect of "going for a jog" with friends. Me.. I like the solitary time.
6. Listen to music. D doesn't like background noise particularly. He doesn't normally have the radio on in the car, or have it playing in the background, but I do, so if he's not around, I've probably got something playing.
7. Indulge in PBS/Masterpiece Theater period pieces. I do love me some historical series!
8. Cook things D normally won't touch. Carbs mostly - lots of pasta, the occasional scone.
9. Nap. I rarely ever nap, but there is something about a crash on the couch with the cat for 20 minutes that's luxurious feeling!
All for now....